Specific Objectives of the Company’s HSSE Policy
- Improve HSSE culture, critical safety behaviour and HSSE leadership
- Improve HSSE reporting, communication and promotion processes
- Improve the HSSE management system and software
- Improve subcontractor management and HSSE viewpoint
- Measure, control and manage our environmental performance
- Improve our standards in hygiene, personnel fitness for work and medical support
- Manage and maintain marine security
To achieve the above objectives, the Company shall strive to:
- Have in place a systematic HSSE Management system in all areas
- Ensure compliance to laws and regulations
- Prevent air, water and land pollution
- Set and monitor targets for HSSE continuous improvement whilst appraising and reporting HSSE performance
HSSE is everyone's business, and therefore Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality is the responsibility of every employee in the company.
The Management is fully committed to achieving its Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality objectives and calls upon all personnel to comply with ISO 9001:2008, IS014001:2004 and OHSAS18001:2007 and other requirements prescribed in the company HSSE systems at all respective HQ and operating levels.
Reviewed Date: 06.01.2017